Charts are based on a 24 hour time frame. The change in price reflects the difference between the current spot price and 24 hours ago.
AL Alabama Numismatic Society Annual Convention
- Start Date: Thu Jul 18th 2019
- End Date: Sun Jul 21st 2019
- Contact: Corbitt Chandler
- Bourse Info: Alabama Numismatic Society Annual Convention Free Admission – Free Parking Contact: Corbitt Chandler 205-616-9385 When: Thursday, July 18, 2019 *dealer Set-up* Friday, July 19, 2019 - 10 A.m. To 6 P.m. Saturday, July 20, 2019 - 10 A.m. To 6 P.m. Sunday, July 21, 2019 - 10 A.m. To 4 P.m. Where: Bessemer Civic Center 1130 9th Ave Sw, Bessemer, Al 35022 Directions: From I-20w/i-59s, Toward Tuscaloosa, Take Exit 110 Toward Splash Adventure Pkwy, Use The Left 2 Lanes To Turn Left Onto Splash Adventure Pkwy. Turn Right Onto 9th Ave Sw (signs For Lawson State Community College/bessemer Campus), And Then The Civic Center Will Be On The Right. From I-459s, Take The Exit Onto I-20e/i-59n Toward Birmingham, Then Take Exit 108 For U.s. 11/al-5 N/academy Dr. Keep Right At The Fork, Follow Signs For Bessemer And Merge Onto Al-5 N/us-11 N/academy Dr, Turn Left Onto 9th Ave Sw And Another Left And The Civic Center Will Be On The Right. Dealer Info: The Alabama Numismatic Society Annual Convention Is A Three-day (friday Thru Sunday) Show That Is Free To The Public. Dealer Set-up Is Thursday And Table Fees Are Between $250-$400. The Largest Show In The State Of Alabama With Over 100 Tables With Dealers From All Over The Country Displaying And Selling U.s. And Foreign Coins, Paper Money, Medals, Jewelry, Old Stocks And Bonds, Tokens, Advertising Trade Cards, Other Numismatic Related Items, Along With Selling Coin Supplies.
- Phone: 205-616-9385
- Web: www.https://alabamacoinshow.com